You are here
Call for Participation in the next round of International Master's programme on Security and Mobile Computing at Aalto University
Aalto university arrange a two year International Master's programme on Security and Mobile Computing http://nordsecmob.aalto.fi. NordSecMob program is your unique chance to get double M.Sc. diploma from two leading universties of Europe. Also in this programme students have an opportnity to achieve high tax free scholarships of 1'000 euros per month. The next application deadline is in December 2013, but please note that all applicants must have language certificate (TOEFL minimum score 580/237/92 or higher, IELTS score 6,5 or higher). If you stll don't have language certificate we welcome you to take part in our contest of English essays and get the language certificate for free, for more details please refer to the contest page.
On behalf of Aalto university we encourage you to use this chance and apply to the NordSecMob program today! Download presentation. You can learn more about the NordSecMob program by attending one of the following lectures organized by FRUCT Association in different cities of Russia:
- On February 6, 2013 at ICT Winter School, Petrozavodsk
- On February 9, 2013 at 3rd International Forum of Young Entrepreneur, Demino
- On February 14, 2013 at Yaroslavl State University
- On February 28, 2013 at St-Petersburg Electrotechnical University "LETI"
- On February 28, 2013 at St-Petersburg University of Precise Mechanics and Optic
- On March 1, 2013 at State University of Aerospace Instrumentation and ICT Academy
- On March 26, 2013 at St-Petersburg University of Telecommunications
- On March 28, 2013 at Mobile Week in Nizhny Novgorod
- On March 29, 2013 at Moscow State University
- On April 24, 2013 at Petrozavodsk State University
General description of Erasmus Mundus program and NordSecMob you can find at Habrahabr. You can also follow news about our events on supporting your application to NordSecMob at IXBT, Vkontakte, Skolkovo and Habrahabr sites. Looking forward to see you on the lectures, where you will get a chance to learn more details about this opportunity and ask your questions.
Good luck with your applications!