You are here
16th FRUCT Conference: News and Updates
The first draft of conference program is available for download.
We agreed about special discount for accomodation in Oulu during FRUCT conference. The offer is for Nallikari Holiday Village-Camping, where you can get SMALL COTTAGE for up to 5 persons for 70€/day and BIG COTTAGE for up to 7 persons for 90€/day. To get discounted price you shall make reservation before September 30, 2014. Read more...
We published a set of obligatory check points for submission. Failure to comply of this points will result in a formal rejection to accept your article!
2. If you target is Full Paper it shall be at least 6 pages and max 12 pages!
3. If you target is Full Paper it shall have at least 6 references to other authors!
4. Are all figures in White and Black?
5. Have all tables and figures titles?
6. Are authors titled by full first name and second name?
7. Have you include source and PDF file in one file for submission?
8. For TeX source articles - all sections and references shall be done in one TeX file?
9. For TeX source articles - do you have all figures in EPS format and all of them are in archive?
Bring to your attention the visualization of receiving process and forming Proceedings of 16th Conference of Open Innovation Association FRUCT:
Instructions and form for submission of demo proposals is now available at Demo Session page.
The new page with practical information related to the conference is now available at Practical Information page.
Information about available options for accommodation during the conference is now available at Accommodation page.
We welcome you to make submissions to the 16th FRUCT conference here. All submission, i.e. full papers, presentation abstracts and poster/demo proposals have to be prepared using latest document templates (for abstracts/demo proposals the document shall contain standard paper header followed by 200 words – 5 pages of text). Please SUBMIT your papers in PDF format and make sure that it follows our template: MS Word or LaTeX. (PLEASE NOTE: following to the agreement with IEEE we renewed FRUCT paper templates to match the IEEE format requirements. Please use these new templates!) The submission deadline for full papers and abstracts is September 14, 2014. The acceptance notification deadline is October 3, 2014. Deadline for camera-ready submission is October 6, 2014.