You are here
Call for Participation in the next round of International Master's programme on Security and Mobile Computing at Aalto University
Aalto university arrange a two year International Master's programme on Security and Mobile Computing http://nordsecmob.tkk.fi/. NordSecMob program is your unique chance to get double M.Sc. diploma from two leading universties of Europe. Also in this programme students have an opportnity to achieve high tax free scholarships of 1'000 euros per month. The next application deadline is in December 2012, but please note that all applicants must have language certificate (TOEFL minimum score 580/237/92 or higher, IELTS score 6,5 or higher). On behalf of Aalto university we encourage you to use this chance and apply to the NordSecMob program today! Download presentation.
You can learn more about the NordSecMob program by attending one of the following lectures organized by FRUCT Association in different cities of Russia:
- On 7 February 2012 at St-Petersburg Academic University of Russian Academy of Sciences
- On 9 February 2012 at Petrozavodsk State University
- On 29 February 2012 at Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Moscow
- On 2 April 2012 at Mobile Week in Nizhny Novgorod
- On 6 April 2012 at Yaroslavl State University and at Forum
- On 16 April 2012 at Moscow State University
- On 17 April 2012 at Kharkiv national university of radioelectroniks, Ukraine
- On 17 April 2012 at Ukrainian Conference of Young Scientist in Radioelectronics, Ukraine
- On 19 April 2012 at Days of Intellectual Property in Russia, St-Petersburg
- On 20 April 2012 at St-Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics
- On 23 April 2012 at St-Petersburg Electrotechnical University "LETI"
- On 25 April 2012 at State University of Aerospace Instrumentation, St-Petersburg
- On 14 May 2012 at Southern Federal University of Russia, Taganrog
You can also follow news about these events at IXBT, Vkontakte and Habrahabr sites. Looking forward to see you on the lectures, where you will get a chance to learn more details about this opportunity and ask your questions.
Good luck with your applications!