You are here
Our group develop system, which will work with following problem:
- Real-time measurement of sportsmen motion;
- Real-time expert estimation based on compare 3D-model with data base.
Our partners are professor from St.-Petersburg state university of Information Technology, Mechanics and Optics (leader of information technology in Russia) and docent from The St.-Petersburg state P.F. Lesgaft's academy of physical culture (leader of sport education in Russia).
This research can help to address in following user needs:
- Sport-oriented mobile device;
- Browser of augmented reality (BAR) by using human poses and motions to operate mobile device.
The system under development is a composition of two independent systems which exchanging information.
The first system is called main and it provides a ground for analytical model of a human. The second system is called secondary and it defines the vector of human statuses.
Main system consist of zero number data accelerometer and analysis module for processing.
Secondary system is group of devices with accelerometer. This devices are fitting on arm or leg. One of them may be fitted this screen and entry device.
Vector of human statuses characterize his/her movement. Movement of human is system of balance state and purposeful motion conditions. Balance state condition created by environment around human: lying, sitting, walking, running. This conditions are estimated by long-continued cycle of measurement. Short-time cycle characterize purposeful motion.
Cause this meaning we can estimate motion of human and his current activity. This estimation provide interaction between mobile device and environment around human. It make using this mobile system as BAR possible.
- Fitting on shoulder or body;
- Information processing and analysis;
- First sensor element.
- Fitting on arm or leg;
- Information output (screen) and input(sensor);
- Second sensor element.
Composition advantage for user:
- Comfort fitting such as watch;
- Control mobile device by movement;
- Sport measurement - speed of motion, number of training circle.
- Ability to capture motion of user;
- Function separation between system elements;
- Augmented reality.
Application of BAR:
- Usage hand as browser by human;
- Switching mode of mobile device depending on environment around human;
- Providing mobile device by motion;
- Using mobile device for training in fitness center and during run practice. User can choose individual training plan and mobile device will estimate its realization as coach.
We explore estimation methods of sportsman motion based on investigation of training plan. For this purpose we must develop measurement system with accelerometer. Solution of this problem, based on using sell phone, can simplify our development.
- Author of project - Kuznecov Artem, (St.-Petersburg state university of Information Technology, Mechanics and Optics);
- Technical adviser - professor Musalimov V. N. from St.-Petersburg state university of Information Technology, Mechanics and Optics;
- Sport adviser - docent Voronov I.A. from The St.-Petersburg state P.F. Lesgaft's academy of physical culture.
- Dependence exploration between requirement of sportsman training and type of sport (5-6 weeks);
- Dependence analysis between experimental data and anthropometric data of sportsman (3-4 weeks);
- Dependence analysis between experimental data and type of training (3-4 weeks);
- Exploration of long-continued time period, which consist of training and relaxation (5-6 weeks);
- Dependence analysis between experimental data of long-continued time period and sportsman anthropometric data (3-4 weeks);
- Dependence analysis between experimental data of relaxation period and sportsman anthropometric data (3-4 weeks);
- Application device for expert's estimation of performing training exercise (7-8 weeks);
- Application device for human status estimation (5-6 weeks);
- Application device for sport training (5-6 weeks).