You are here
Call for Participation in the next round of International Master's programme on Security and Mobile Computing at Aalto University
Aalto university arrange a two year International Master's programme on Security and Mobile Computing http://nordsecmob.aalto.fi. NordSecMob program is your unique chance to get double M.Sc. diploma from two leading universties of Europe. Also in this programme students have an opportnity to achieve high tax free scholarships of 1'000 euros per month. The next application deadline is in December 2012, but please note that all applicants must have language certificate (TOEFL minimum score 580/237/92 or higher, IELTS score 6,5 or higher). On behalf of Aalto university we encourage you to use this chance and apply to the NordSecMob program today! Download presentation.
You can learn more about the NordSecMob program by attending one of the following lectures organized by FRUCT Association in different cities of Russia:
- On September 20, 2012 at Petrozavodsk State University
- On September 24, 2012 at State University of Aerospace Instrumentation and ICT Academy
- On September 28, 2012 at St. Petersburg International Innovation Forum
- On October 2, 2012 at Yaroslavl State University
- On October 4, 2012 at St-Petersburg Electrotechnical University "LETI"
- On October 4, 2012 at Saint-Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics
- On October 29, 2012 at St-Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics
- On November 1, 2012 at International Forum "Innovations, Business, Education 2012", Yaroslavl
- On November 7, 2012 at 12th conference of Open Innovations Association FRUCT
- On November 12, 2012 at EMC Academia Forum Russia 2012, St-Petersburg
General description of Erasmus Mundus program and NordSecMob you can find at Habrahabr. You can also follow news about our events on supporting your application to NordSecMob at IXBT, Vkontakte, Skolkovo and Habrahabr sites. Looking forward to see you on the lectures, where you will get a chance to learn more details about this opportunity and ask your questions.
Good luck with your applications!