You are here
The doctoral programme of the President of the University that covers all the discplines represented at the University has 55 positions available for doctoral students. The University is now seeking to fill 18 Ph.D positions in the field of architecture and different branches of engineering (see http://www.tut.fi/en/units).
Tampere University of Technology (Finland), the FRUCT partner program calls for applications for International M.Sc. Programme in Information Technology.
The applicant must have a 3- or 4-year Bachelor of Science degree from an internationally recognised university, which has to be listed in the latest edition of the International Handbook of Universities. The B.Sc. degree should be in the field of computing, information technology, electrical engineering, computer science or another discipline related to the programme, entailing proficiency in mathematics, physics and computer science.
By March 15, 2010 the following documents are required (they are described in greater detail in the application guide):
- Copy of the original Bachelor of Science degree certificate
- English translation of the B.Sc. degree certificate
- Copy of the original study transcript (courses of the B.Sc. degree)
- English translation of the study transcript
- Certificate of proficiency in English (IELTS, TOEFL or CPE/CAE)
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- Recommendation letters (a minimum of 2 recommendation letters from academic and/or professional referees with their contact information)
- Financial statement and proof of financial support
Further information: http://www.cs.tut.fi/uniprogramme/